Here are our Top 5 reasons why you should consider hiring offshore in the Philippines
- Convenient Location – With just a short flight from Australia, you won’t even get jet lag, as the Philippines shares the same time zone as Perth! You’ll also attract more candidates because it means that they won’t have to work night-shift, unlike roles based in other countries like the US.
- Save on Staffing Costs – A lower cost of living means it’s more cost effective to hire in the Philippines. This also means you save money on taxes, benefits, equipment, office supplies and bills.
- Fluent English – The Philippines is the third largest English speaking country and has a 95.4% literacy rate, sharing close connections with Western Culture thanks to their history with the US.
- High Education Standards – Staff that we recruit come from a pool of highly educated and skilled graduates with nearly 400,000 Filipinos graduating from college every year. Nearly half the graduates have technical experience holding Business Administration degrees, Marketing, Design and other specialised qualifications.
- Global Experience – Offshoring is an industry that has existed in the Philippines for over 20 years and staff have worked with local and foreign companies of all industries and sizes.
Mark is our Chief Strategist and Business Adviser. He lives and breathes our culture and motivates the team.